Saturday, 16 July 2011

E-wallpaper Process 7

Ps: Each step from top to bottom.

This is the latest picture from previous process.
Just to show in case to scroll up and down.


Because the color for the grass picture
was too bright that covers the building.
So I adjusted the color of the picture.
Image > Adjustments > Brightness/ Contrast.


Follow by
Image > Adjustments > Exposure.


The picture is more lighter.


This is the outcome after the adjustments.


To blend both picture of building and the grass part
look transparent.
First, click on the Layer Mask
and use Gradient Tools to draw a straight line .
The outcome will become like this.


I will do some adjustment on it.
To make it slightly different.


I use Burn Tools 
to darken it.


Then double click on the Layer 3
It will pop out a box to adjust the styles.


Add a TM logo.


Use Magic Wand Tools
to delete unwanted areas.


After done, drag it to the picture.
Adjust it by
Edit > Transform > Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment