Ps: Each step is from top to bottom.
Right after we choose the blank landscape form
Now I will begin to edit the materials i chose earlier.
But before that, must unlocked the layer.
First, I open up Multimedia University Logo
from my folders.
Then it will appear as the following.
Unlocked the layer from the right side bar.
Because there is unwanted white area
around the MMU logo.
I used Magic Wand Tool to delete it.
And it appear to be like this.
After I have done with the logo.
Then drag it into the blank paper in lanscape form
and put it into the middle.
I do some adjustment since the logo is so tiny.
Go to Edit > Transform > Scale.
and enlarge it.
Now for MMU mascot.
Open from one of my folder.
It would appear like this.
I will do the same as MMU logo.
Used Magic Wand Tools to remove unwanted white area.
Drag it to where the logo was into the paper.
Adjust the size of it
Edit > Transform > Scale
I also Rotate it to make it slightly special
like a bee is flying.
Now I will do the same as the previously.
Due to this material has lot of patterns
So I decided to choose only part of it.
The following is also using Magic Wand Tools
to delete unwanted part.
Because the tool is unable to select the part
that I want to delete. So I delete it one by one.
Now this is the final pattern that remain in this picture.
Then I drag to the paper where the MMU logo and mascot were.
And adjusted it by Edit > Transformer > Scale.


















No comments:
Post a Comment