Saturday, 16 July 2011

E-wallpaper Process 6

Ps: Each step from top to bottom. 

This is the background I choose.
For the replacement that I had deleted on previous post. 
Because I want my background to look sun shine.
So I choose this picture.

First, file > open.
In case of anything, I choose Duplicate Layer


I change the color slightly different.
Make it not too bright or dark.
So, I edit it with
Image > Adjustments > Exposure.


Then I adjust the Brightness
Image > Adjustments > Brightness/ Contrast


Right after adjusted 
Drag it to the paper there.


Do some adjustment to enlarge it.
Edit > Transform > Scale.


After adjusted the background.
I will did some adjustment on the FOM building
to make it look nicer.

I closed the other layer but left the building layer on.
Then I choose Filter > Artistic >  Colored Pencil. 



This is the effect after that adjustment.


No comments:

Post a Comment